Terms and Conditions of Hire
Chicco is offering free use of its strollers for Eataly. Rentals will be governed by the following contractual terms and conditions, and the user agrees to respect these:
1) When the stroller is collected, a valid identity card will be left as security deposit, to cover potential theft of the same. The identity card left when collecting the stroller will be returned upon return to the rental point.
2) On collection, the user becomes the guardian of the stroller, and assumes full responsibility for looking after the object and for the way in which it is used. In case of failure to return the stroller - even if this failure is due to theft - or where the stroller has been damaged, the user will be obliged to pay compensation consisting of the market value of the stroller. The user will be fully liable for and shall cover the lessor from any damages and costs resulting from misuse or abuse of the stroller. The person responsible for hiring the stroller will be fully liable for and shall indemnify the user from any damage, costs or liability arising from defects in the stroller itself.
3) Strollers are approved and to be used exclusively for the transport of children from 0 to 15 kg. Any other use is not permitted.
4) In the case of improper treatment of and/or damage to the stroller, the latter will be considered to be no longer usable, and the user will be obliged to pay compensation consisting of the market value of the stroller, pursuant to Section 2).
5) The hired stroller must be returned before the closure of the hire station on the day of return. Any stroller not returned will be considered lost, with subsequent compensation payment due as per point 2).
6) The document will be returned upon return of the stroller, in accordance with these contractual provisions. In case of failure to return or damage to the stroller, the document will be used to trace the user's details in order to report him/her and/or to seek compensation for the market value of the stroller.